Stronelairg Community Fund
Stratherrick & Foyers Community Council
Micro Grant Applications (up to £500)
Terms and conditions of Stratherrick & Foyers Community Council SSE Micro Grant Funding
- Grants given to any organisation or group must benefit individuals within the area covered by Stratherrick & Foyers Community Council
- Micro grants will not be awarded:
- For commercial projects or project which will receive income from sales
- For political or religious purposes
- To replace statutory funding
- For purposes adverse to SSE’s interests
- To support individuals for their personal gain (other than skills development)
- For activities that do not comply with current legislation or good practice guidelines
- Copies for any invoices or receipts from purchases of items paid for from the micro grant should be sent to Stratherrick & Foyers CC.
- The annual round of micro grant funding begins in June each year. Individuals and organisations who receive a micro grant are free to make subsequent applications during each annual round, although demand from others at that time will be taken into consideration.
- Applications for a project can only be made to a single community council; if funds required are in excess of £500 an application to the full Stronelairg Community Fund can be made.
The application form can be downloaded here: Stratherrick & Foyers – Micro Grants Application
Completed applications should be forward to email@example.com